Hello, and thank you for visiting MLSscreen's copyright policy page. MLSscreen respects intellectual property rights and expects its users to do the same. If you are a copyright holder and you believe that any of the copyrighted material which is directly available via the MLSscreen Service infringes your copyrighted work, please let us know.
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), 17 United States Code § 512(c)(3), a notice of alleged copyright infringement should be sent to MLSscreen's designated copyright agent at the following address:
Attn: Legal Department, Copyright Agent
P.O. Box 2291
Rockville, MD 20847, USA
A notification of alleged copyright infringement must be addressed to MLSscreen's copyright agent as listed above and include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner (or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of the copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- Specific identification of each copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of where the material believed to be infringed is located on MLSscreen Service or the MLSscreen Websites (please be as detailed as possible and provide a URL to help us locate the material you are reporting);
- Contact information for the complaining party, such as a complete name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the work(s) in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We should also let you know that Spotify has a policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances the accounts of subscribers who are repeat infringers.
Copyright © 2014 MLSscreen. All rights reserved.
P.O. Box 2291
Rockville, MD 20847